I’ve decided to follow Brittany from the beauty deputys lead and start a tag, which maybe some people will like or find amusing. So you know on the stats page it tells you how people have found your blog? Well I didn’t know this until a few weeks ago and after looking most are encrypted search engine terms (Google encrypts, not sure if Bing does too), but there is some crackers and some strange ones there. I thought I would share some of the funny and more unusual ones in a quick post. Maybe you will have a giggle, maybe you are a little more mature than me and maybe, just maybe you are one of the people searching these terms, in which case I applaud you for cheering me up. I’ve ordered these in order of my favourite, not number of searches.
1. At number 1, it has to be ‘stash under foam carpet’. I’m assuming I came up due to my post on my red carpet manicure stash, who knows. What does this even mean? Is someone trying to stash drugs under their carpet? I googled this and the top hit was then best places to hide valuables. Best bit was this gave me 2 hits.
2. ‘Naked Very Good’. Clearly someone would be disappointed when they were looking for Nude pictures and got my Urban Decay Naked Basics review.
3. ‘Scottish Nudes’. Again, I can imagine someone being disappointed when they expected some hot Scot gals, only to come across my Nude Palette post.
4. ‘Scottish wallets’. Okay, so no prizes for working out how I came up here, clearly the scottish bit.
5. ‘I love my Christmas tree’. I think this was a result of my Chrismtas tree post, but it is a strange thing to search.
6. ‘Scottish Girls Names’. My name is not Scottish, nor is it French where the name Jacqueline is derived from, it kinda has no nationality. I guess the Scottish in my blog name seems to pop me up quite a lot.
So I hope some people will do this TAG and give others a little bit of amusement. I TAG:
And anyone else that wants to do it.
What strange things have people searched to find your blog?